In addition to improving the service life of steel pipes through anti-corrosion, it is also manifested in the following aspects:
1. Combining the mechanical strength of steel pipes with the corrosion resistance of plastics.
2. Outer wall coating with a thickness of over 2.5mm, resistant to scratches and bumps.
3. The internal wall friction coefficient is small, ranging from 0.0081 to 0.091, reducing energy consumption.
4. The inner wall meets national hygiene standards.
5. The inner wall is smooth and not prone to scaling, and has self-cleaning function.
1. Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium diameter steel pipes, steel wires, and wire ropes can be stored in well ventilated material sheds, but must be covered and cushioned.
2. Some small steel products, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products, as well as expensive and easily corrosive metal products, can be stored and stored.
3. The site or warehouse for storing spiral steel pipe products should be located in a clean and unobstructed area, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site to keep the steel clean.
4. Large section steel, steel rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked outdoors.
5. Materials that are corrosive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc., shall not be stacked together in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.
6. The warehouse should be selected based on geographical conditions, and generally adopts a regular enclosed warehouse, which is a warehouse with a roof, walls, tight doors and windows, and ventilation devices.
7. The warehouse requires attention to ventilation on sunny days, close and moisture-proof on rainy days, and often maintain a suitable storage environment.